In addition to all the legal information that needs to be on your receipt, we’ve put together some useful tips and ideas for adding to your receipt.
- The URL of your company should be included on the receipt in any case.
- Are you a hotel owner and do you offer a best price guarantee? Then advertise it on your receipt and save cash money
- Customer loyalty:
- Apply your subscription to the newsletter
- Apply your loyalty card
- Promote your discount cards or promotional vouchers
- Also an appealing, witty text that stays in the head can create a nice customer loyalty
- You want to push a certain rating portal? Then promote this on the receipt and collect new reviews
- Push the sale of your coupons on the receipt! Particularly in the busy sales months such as the Christmas season.
- An upcoming event, your luncheon or Christmas brunch.
But beware, the motto here is: less is more! If the receipt is too overloaded, your anteaser no longer catches the eye. In addition, your information should always be current and up to date.
Have fun trying it out – if you have any questions about suitable additions to your cash register receipt, or if you have any questions about the subject of cash registers or cash register receipts, please feel free to write to us, or arrange a presentation appointment for our #CASSABOX.
By the way: With our partner anybill, we also offer our customers a digital receipt. With this we want to offer you a real environmentally friendly alternative – of course there is enough space for useful additions on the receipt. Have a look!